“Life is not about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.” Never stop creating.
Digital designer by day and blogger by night. I would describe myself as more than a digital designer but also an artist. I started my creative career with the traditional forms of art making such as watercolor painting, pastels painting, and graphite sketching. Art inspires me and fashion is an expression of art. My dream job is working with these three things – design, fashion, and art.
I started this blog as a personal project for myself and as an extension of my creative portfolio. It’s something I wanted to do for a long time and I’m very excited to start this journey and share my inspiration and style with all of you out there.
5 Things About Me
- I am a restless houndstooth pattern collector
- If I weren’t a designer, I will be a cartoonist working for Nickelodeon.
- My favorite TV shows are Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and Spongebob.
- Saab Aero X is my dream concept car.
- I have a love affair with New York City.
Thank you so much for stopping by and it means so much to me if you find my blog inspiring and memorable.